Sunday, October 26, 2008

A new style

I am experimenting with a new style of writing, new not so much as it is different in the way it is structured. In written prose generally a structure and order is followed that is very different and indeed more restricted than the way thoughts and ideas appear in the mind. This is generally done to provide linearity, regularity and structural coherence to the single set of ideas expressed there.

I am going to depart from usual written tradition and write henceforward in a non linear (so to speak) fashion with varied and frequent digressions as well as 'jumps' mimicking the leaps of thought that take place in my mind.In this I aim to provide the reader with a close simulation of a 'mental conversation; with myself i.e a flow of thoughts unrestricted by the formalities of consistency and coherence.

Here's to a new beginning.

No comments: